Peggy Cobrin’s Top 10 Reasons To LOVE Arlington Crossings in Arlington Heights
Click on a picture to take a quick tour
1. Gorgeous town homes with volume ceilings, 2 car garages, contemporary floor plans and todays appliances, flooring and fixtures.
2. Beautiful exteriors and landscaping
3. Walk To Marianos
4. Located in quiet residential neighborhood
5. Across the street from Mother’s Touch Creative Learning center day care and pre school.
6. Across the street from park.
7. Less than a mile to Egg Harbor Café Panera Bread and Dunkin donuts
8. Walking distance to “The Loft” Metra Station and the movie theaters.
9. Walking distance to my favorite “Yogurt Land”
10. I have sold 3 town homes in 2014 in this highly desirable community.
If you are thinking about buying or selling in Arlington Crossing in Arlington Heights or if you have questions, feel free to call me at 847-275-4503 or email me at email@example.com I will always get back to you promptly